Returns and Refunds
Changes and cancellations
Custom Design Returns & Refund Policy
We understand that ordering a dress for your special occasion is an important undertaking, and our refund or cancellation policy was created with this in mind. However, it is important to note that our dresses are custom-made and the materials cannot be reused once the creation process has begun.
Since each dress is unique and especially customized for you, we do not accept returns. We do reimburse some fit-related alteration expenses as help.
We will provide you an estimate price range and work within your budget during this process. The final price will be determined after finalizing lace & design details.
Please refer to our cancellation and return policies below for details.
- Custom design orders, altered apparel, veil, and items identified as "sale" items cannot be returned
- Require initial deposit payment within 15 days
- Total cost of order to be mutually agreed
- Deposit will be forfeited upon cancellation of order
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
- Orders cancelled more than 24 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% deposit of the product purchase prices.
If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches we can easily make alterations as needed. Please note, flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit the ability to let a dress out.Collections Returns & Refund Policy
- We gladly accept returns of all our merchandise initiated within 7 days of receiving all items in your order, provided they are in their original and resalable conditions. If it is a split package order, the date you receive the final package will be the delivery date.
- The items being returned must be unworn, unwashed, and unaltered with all tags intact. In the event of the returned merchandise not meeting the required conditions, we reserve the right to withhold refunds.
- We do not offer exchanges. If you are not satisfied with your garment(s), please return your item(s) and place a new order & feel free to mention any changes that we should take into account from your previous order.
- We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.
- For all returns, merchandise must be presented in sale-able condition; established proof of purchase is required. Returns are only accepted via mail.
Please reach us customer service to make a return or exchange request and provide the following information:
1. Get your invoice ready
To start your return, find your order number in one of the locations below:
- The top right corner of your packing slip
- The subject line of your shipping confirmation email
- Your Order History on your account
2. Prepare your package
- First and Last name
- Product names that you want to return/exchange (Name-Color-Size) and the product you want to exchange to if applicable. (i.e. Short Sleeve Dress-Navy-1M)
- Pack your return securely, in the original package if possible, and include your printed invoice.
- Affix your shipping label to the package, making sure no other tracking labels are showing.
3. Packing & Shipping your return
4. Track your return package
Click on the "Track Your Return" button in your return confirmation email to track the status of your return. Please allow 10–14 business days for the processing of your return by mail. After inspection for quality, a refund will be processed to your original form of payment.