Please note: The following information is intended for use as a general guideline. Please match your measurements (in inches) to the size chart below. Need help with sizing? Check out the measuring guide below.
The most commonly used product measurement to help you choose the best size.
1. Bust: With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
2. Natural Waist: Find the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
3. Low Waist: Run tape measure about 2 to 3 inches below your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
4. Hips: With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
5. Hollow to hem: Stand up straight with bare feet together and measure from the center of collarbone down to where the hem of the dress should hit (excluding any train length)
6. Inseam: For full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.
Standard shipping is always free. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 7 days of receiving all items, we do not accept exchanges of any kind.
Please reach us customer service to make a return request and provide reason for return.
The shipping dates at checkout are estimates and are subject to change. For complete details, see our Shipping and Returns policies.
Ruffled Trim One-Shoulder Midi Dress
What are you looking for?
on your first order!
Join our mailing list to hear about exclusive offers, new collections and events.
Yes, I would like to receive updates about collections, offers and exclusives by email.