The most commonly used product measurement to help you choose the best size.
1. Bust: With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
2. Natural Waist: Find the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
3. Low Waist: Run tape measure about 2 to 3 inches below your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
4. Hips: With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
5. Hollow to hem: Stand up straight with bare feet together and measure from the center of collarbone down to where the hem of the dress should hit (excluding any train length)
6. Inseam: For full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.